Monday, January 12, 2009

Inspiration

HaPpY MoNdAy!

I figured it would be a great idea to start posting entries about things that inspire me. So here is the first one!...

Surfing the internet today, as I do quite often, I found a blog called Ritzy Bee: Little details that make events, weddings and life so charming and fun! Since I have been getting into wedding photography I often come upon some really great stuff. Ritzy Bee led me to someone I am going to aspire to be like...Maria Vicencio. That is a link to her blog. She also has a website, however, I think her blog has some really amazing stuff and more up to date. It could be the environment she gets to shoot in, and if it is boy I'm jealous! I love the colors, brick walls, old wooden fences, and vibrant walls that he subjects pose in front of.

Anyways, I thought I would just share this with all of you photog lovers. In discovering all of these people, I have noticed something unique about each of them. Throughout this year, I hope to find something unique about my photography. Something that people would want to come to me for and no one else. Hmmmm...new chapter in my photography coming right up!

Here are some of my absolute favorites from Maria Vicencio's work...






I just need to brand my entire self I think. That should be my overall project of 2009: new website, new logo, find my photography style, as well as get my design work together so that I can have some new stuff for people to see!

No comments: