Saturday, January 24, 2009

AHH!

My goodness, where has the time gone! My last post was last Monday? What is wrong with me! This is not following my New Years resolution at all! Well, things have been nuts, therefore that's kind of an excuse! So much has been happening within the past week from traveling to the Grand Canyon to the Cardinals headed to the Super Bowl, to one of my good friend's bridal shower, to designing away at work! I guess there hasn't been anything too exciting to photography either. I really need to force myself to go to new places. Hmmm any thoughts on great places to photograph? Eh, I'll figure it out for myself soon enough. Happy weekend! Loving the relaxation.

Can we talk about this warm weather please?!

Also I discovered this sweet website while I was stumbling and found this, which is most certainly how I feel!


No comments: