Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!


I am a huge dummy. It is 2009...and I have yet to dedicate a post to the New Year! Unfortunately I didn't get any really awesome photography on New Years. Probably a good thing that I didn't in fear that my camera could have been ruined! So here we have it...2009.

I can sense a good year. Maybe not so much for the economy or the new president, but for creativity and exciting challenges. There will also be many firsts and certainly not lasts, which you will experience in my blog throughout the year.


Some things I hope to do this year...
1. STOP biting my nails...shesh how old am I?
2. Try much harder to have some fun photos to post everyday, if not everyday almost everyday.
3. Include more design as well as well as create more stationery to put in my blog.
4. Design a few wedding albums as samples for Bowser.
5. I really need to start working out again. Now that it has been almost an entire year that I have taken off after 8 fabulous years of competitive swimming, it is time to get the booty in shape again! I think I need to make some goals, or find something to train for. That usually seems to help.
6. Another thing, I MUST make more of an effort to learn flash/HTML so that I know how to use it more efficiently.
7. And then I can make myself a flashy new website! Which will have a link to my blog and photo gallery! Yesssss!

Alright well that's all that I can think of at the moment. I'm sure this list could go on and on, but maybe I will save it for Lent! :)

No comments: