Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Photos to Web!

So I realize that I have had zero blog posts lately due to my no-room left in my photo memory on blogspot, however I have something exciting to share!

A couple of months ago I did a
commercial photo shoot (photo sample post) for Specialty Textile Services here in Phoenix as they had been going through a re-brand along with the production of an entirely website. As successful as they have been over the years, it was now time to create a new and inviting look for themselves showing off their sustainably features, large scale equipment, facility, and most importantly the company culture. Keane Creative invited me as the photographer for this project. It was a great experience with successful results and portfolio pieces! You will find many of the photos I did throughout the new website. Let me know what you think!

Oh and by the way, I will soon be updating my portfolio site, so stay tuned!

No comments: