Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big Guns Out....

I did a photography shoot last week. Pretty awesome I must say. You wouldn't think this company would have anything interesting to tell someone about, but trust me, I learned more about the commercial laundry business than one would think there would be to know. Shooting all kinds of large scale equipment, and seeing what it takes, I know now how those high end restaurants and hotels get their linens done. Thanks to STS. Oh and my dear friends at Keane Creative are doing an awesome website revamp using my photography! I am pretty stoked. Here are some photos that I thought were pretty awesome...



Now the linens are put to use! Table cloths, napkins, aprons. Clean and ready for all kinds of customers, chefs, and servers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was scrolling half-way through the factory pictures before I figured out I wasn't on the wedding anymore... I was wondering if that was the honeymoon.