Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Electric Daisy Festival...

I would just like to quickly mention my first time Electric Daisy Festival experience that occurred last weekend. 185,000 people dancing their faces off. Costumes, face paint, sequins, glitter, you name it, I'm sure I saw it. From people jumping over fences to gain entrance to the coliseum ground floor to flashing lights and beats surrounding you, this was certainly an experience unlike any other.

This photo will not even begin to describe the wild adventure the group of us had...

Photo by: An Pham

That didn't do it for you? Try this...

Yes, I got out of there alive. Now the question is with all of the scandal going on about "raves" and what not, we will see if EDC 2011 will be in store...

1 comment:

An Pham said...

such a great experience! Glad you were there for it :)