Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where has the time gone...

A week has already gone by since my last post. How dreadful! I guess we can blame it on the new job that I have had for a little over a week. I am a Business Development Assistant, Company Purchaser, Accountant, IT Woman, and the list continues for FMQ Development. I have "many hats" as my boss puts it. Unfortunately I won't be doing any graphic design work at this job, but I'm still going strong with freelance! I will continue to take on projects and work my little booty off to make sure I continue to practice and develop my skills and talents. So here I am on lunch break, collecting my thoughts and making an attempt to update my blog. Saturday I will be shooting a wedding...can't wait! It's been a while. With that being said...thanks for viewing my blog and keep your eyes peeled for some new photos!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: