Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Excitement! and Green...

There are a lot of things going on in my life within the next couple months. My first friend to get married will have her wedding on Saturday, the Rascal Flatts concert is next week which I won 4 free tickets to, St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, the Lenten season is now which means Easter will soon be here, and then my trip to Chicago in the middle of April! I just today booked my flight. I have never been to Chicago, but soon enough I will be able to say that I had the pleasure of touring the city for an entire week! Two Chicago locals who are my dear friends will most likely show me an incredible time. One of their birthday celebrations will be during that weekend as well. All of us LMU girls will be sure to get a little wild because, well, it's just expected.

In the meantime, I will continue on my job hunt in hopes that things will fall into place. Speaking of jobs, I could soon have a small part time job doing some golf tournament photography. I think that could be a great start in the sporting world! We shall see what ends up working out.


Now for something visual...my photog for the day consists of a green obsession. What can I say, I just love this color! You could say I'm a green freak, but not really in the sense of how the economy uses the word "green". And no, I am not a tree-hugger. And yes money is green, which I do like, but that's not why I obsess over this color. There is just something attractive about the color that turns me on. Bathing suit, mouse pad, headband, flip flops, bracelets, business card holder, scarves, cup, all green! Love it. You can be sure that when I get married this color will very much be involved in the scheme of things.



Speaking of green, I will surely be ready for St. Paddy's Day! Happy Hump Day!

No comments: