Monday, October 25, 2010

Revisiting a Beautiful Weekend...

So as I blogged about my friend Julia's wedding last month, I would like to revisit this amazing weekend as her photographer Nicolette Clark has finally shared all 775 of her photos from the occasion! I definitely went through every single one and yes, I teared up a bit. She such a great job and really captured the happiness Julia and Rico share together now as husband and wife. I want to share some of my favorite photos that she did in addition to my design work! Seeing my work professionally photographed feels amazing! Take a look...

Ceremony Program Fans

So happy to be a bridesmaid for Julia!

Wedding Party...


Photo Lines (So much better than a slideshow!)

Name card sign (Julia's creative words)
Name cards

Love this shot in the vineyard...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE it and I LOVE you! Thank you so much Liz for all the help on the wedding! I couldn't have done it without you!!