Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Wish.

This is the first year that my grandmother is not with us to celebrate Christmas. I look back on all of the memories we have with her and know that she is looking down on us from heaven. She is here in spirit, and this season may everyone take a moment to realize life's great treasures.

Merry Christmas to all! This is one of my most favorite ornaments. An angel holding the Eiffel Tower. Not only do I love the design of it, it brings back memories of a wonderful European experience. I think I will start collecting ornaments from different places. What a festive tree I will have of my own one day
!


1 comment:

Monique said...

I highly recommend collecting ornaments from all the places you visit. My Mom has been doing this for years, and passed on the tradition to me. Everywhere I go I must get one ornament. I have tons from when I was studying abroad in Europe. It makes for a festive tree and brings back lots of great memories as you are decorating. Happy Collecting!