Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh, the photo life...

The purpose of my blog is to gather some of my favorite photography that I have done over the past few months. I also would like to share my work so that you can get a feel for my style and what it is I see in photography.

My Keane Holiday Portraits experiment is beginning to shape. I hope to have people signed up within the next couple weeks and get everything going.

Next Saturday November 15th I will helping my good friend An with a wedding. He recently started his own photography company and I have been given the pleasure of helping him both in photography and graphic design! The first wedding was back in September and we are about to start work on the album! The photography came out great and I am looking forward to see improvements in next weeks photos!

Oh and if you don't already know An's site, check out bowserphoto.com!

Man, I can't believe the end of next week will already be the middle of November! In that case, the holidays are right around the corner so get going on your Holiday Portraits and Greeting cards!!

1 comment:

sainath said...

hey photos are very good
keep it up
sainathtd@gmail.com